SMEs GO Conference 2016
SMEs GO CONFERENCE DATE & VENUE
In conjunction with 18th SME Annual Showcase “Rising To The Challenge” from 17th – 19th May 2016 @ KLCC, ICSMEE is organizing a one-day conference to complement to SMIDEX 2016. The focus of this conference will be on SME’s accelerated growth and development, leveraging on entrepreneurship, technology, and innovation, empowering them to meet the challenges of 2016 and beyond. YBhg Tan Sri Ir (Dr) Mohamed Al Amin Abdul Majid, Chairman SME Corp Malaysia will be delivering the keynote address.
The SMEs GO Conference 2016 will be held on 18th May 2016 @ Level 4, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur.
GO is referring to ‘Growth’ and ‘Opportunities’; these 2 components greatly differentiate this conference from any other conference. Delegates will be inspired by unprecedented lineup of entrepreneurs and business owners with diverse backgrounds, passion and pursuit – on and off the stage. This conference will serve valuable opportunities to local start-ups, entrepreneurs and corporate leaders to get priceless advice / solutions from the experts and network with other local entrepreneurs that may lead to strategic alliances or joint ventures, as well as an opportunity to sample products.
Entrepreneurs benefits from listening to speakers from different industry and background who will share their stories, business tips and lessons they learned along the way on defying the odds and reinventing business. Some of the key speakers and their topics include:
- Surviving tough times (YBhg Tan Sri Rafidah Aziz)
- Overcoming Limitations (Zhariff Affandi)
- Conquering the Halal Market (Pierre Pang, MAMEE Double Decker)
- Making Ideas Make Money (Rumaizon Abd Malik, Ideascape Consulting Group)
- Managing Risk: Internet Protection & Security (Anwer Yusoff, CyberSecurity)
- Dare To Be Different (Dato Normaziah, MegaPadu Sdn Bhd)
The talks will take place on Level 4, KLCC Convention Center.
Running parallel to the talks is the Opportunity section at the Hospitality Lounge 1 and 2. This is where entrepreneurs will get one-on-one handholding, valuable advice. The sessions planned are:
- All-Day Advice (ADA) on Franchising, ISO Certification, Intellectual Property Rights and Registration, Patent search.
Delegates will walk away from this event informed, inspired and armed with turnkey information that they can put to use immediately to enhance their business growth and seize opportunities that can help them to grow. Key conference take-away:
- Access to SMIDEX 2016
- Participate in SMIDEX 2016 Business Matching session
- Potential to scale up their business through non-traditional financing methods
- Advice on business matters
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This conference is open to everyone that is involved directly or indirectly with SME development:
- Director of SME companies
- Government Agencies
- Investors / Funders
- Top key management of MNCs and GLCs
The conference is divided into 3 tracks:
- GROWTH : Talks by inspiring speakers at TenOnCall at Level 4
- OPPORTUNITY – ALL-DAY-ADVICE : One-to-one advice on IP Rights and Registrations, Patents Search and Registration
Both Opportunity and All-Day-Advice will take place at The Hospitality Lounge 1 and 2, Ground Floor through access via the SMIDEX 2016 Exhibition Hall.
Conference delegates may have access to one or all of the above tracks. For tracks 2 and 3, entrepreneurs need to register their participation for the sessions that they are interested in attending.
To register, please head to www.smego2016.my